12th Annual Kids Triathlon
Please note, this event has expired.
SWIM! BIKE! RUN!
Try it for Fun! Ages 7 and up
• Swim portion in a 25-meter pool in the Graham Aquatic Center 543 N. Newberry St. York, PA 17403. Run portion is in Farquhar Park– quite a hilly run! Bike portion is on the road circling Kiwanis Lake and nearby neighborhoods
• View course map at http://www.swimyorky.org/kids_tri.html
• Ages 7-10 should report to the stands for prerace meeting at 8:45 am – report to their designated seating area – Masks required on deck
• Ages 11-14 and Relay teams report to the stands for prerace meeting at 10:45 am – report to their designated seating area – Masks required on deck
• Open to the first 130 entries. Must be 7 on the day of the race.
• Youth Racers: $30 with FREE T-Shirt (Must register by August 31, 2020) and FREE clinics
• Teams: $15 per racer includes FREE clinics
• No race day entries. Registration closes Wednesday, September 16
• Entry fee is non-refundable and available online at www.runsignup.com.
• Bike helmets are required. MUST be safety approved
• All participants MUST wear appropriate footwear for the bike and run portions
• Registrants are encouraged to pick up their packets prior to race day at the Graham Aquatic Center on Thursday 9/17 or Friday
9/18 from 5:00-7:00 pm
• A mandatory pre-race meeting for all participants and parents will be held in the stands of the Graham Aquatic Center at 8:45 am race day
543 N. Newberry Street, York, PA 17401