Advanced Jewelry Class
Design and advanced techniques in jewellery making.
Advanced Jewellery Class
This class is designed for experienced metal workers who wish to explore new techniques in the discipline. The guild is equipped to offer a variety of techniques in our newly expanded studio including forging, repose, etching, embossing, tool making, prong setting many more. The class will be tailored to the needs of the student. Completion of the beginners class is required. A $25 material fee is included in the class fee.
Class Fee $400
Instructor William Thompson 717-292-6202
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 15, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Jun 22, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Jun 29, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 6, 2021 at 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 13, 2021 at 07:00 pm (Tue)
639 N. Franklin St, York, PA 17404
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update