Cat & Nat: #MOMTRUTHS Live
Please note, this event has expired.
Hilarious best friends Cat and Nat created a massive online community of moms by sharing their ultra-real and just a bit R-rated dispatches from the mom trenches. From what not to eat a few days postpartum (chicken wings) to the most effective ways to avoid post-partum sex, Cat & Nat’s newest book, Mom Truths is everything no one will tell you about having kids.
In tandem with with book release, Cat and Nat are hitting the road to tell never-before-told stories about the stress, guilt, joy, and laundry (oh the laundry!) of being a mom. Join them as they shine a witty light on some of the hardest topics in motherhood, all while celebrating this amazing community of women who come from all walks of life but are united in the idea that we’re all just doing the best we can. Find them online at https://www.catandnat.ca.
What to expect at each show:
- A live viewing of a #MOMTRUTHS podcast recording (Cat & Nat will dive deeper into a hilarious excerpt from the book – unique to each tour city).
- Brutal honesty about motherhood – we get into all the mom confessions that no one ever talks about
- Shenanigans (we can’t really define what this is, you just have to be there to find out)
- New friends. Come alone, or come with 20 other people, but we guarantee you’ll walk away with a community of women who have your back through the everyday gong show that is our life.
VIP Ticket Packages
VIPs will receive:
- All-access badge with a Cat & Nat branded lanyard
- Meet and greet with Cat & Nat
- Invitation to attend an intimate Q&A
50 N George Street, York, PA 17401
Several convenient garage parking options and outdoor parking lots are available. Parking fees and hours of operation vary among the lots and garages below. For exact fees and hours, please contact the individual parking location directly. – CGA Parking Lot (George Street) – King Street Parking Garage – Market Street Parking Garage – Philadelphia Street Parking Garage – Central Market Parking Deck (Beaver Street) – St. John’s Parking Lot (Beaver Street)
MORE FROM Appell Center for the Performing Arts
Jul 27, 2019