Glen Rock Express
Travel to Glen Rock, PA and back with our historic PRR GP9 Diesel Locomotive built in 1959 on a former Pennsylvania Railroad mainline that has been in operation since 1838. Your ride follows the route of the original Northern Central Railroad through the scenic Heritage Rail Trail County Park. Learn about the history of the towns and villages you pass along the way.
Tickets: $25 Adult; $15 Child (age 3-12); $5 Toddler (in lap)
The coaches are pushed and pulled by our vintage diesel locomotive.
This excursion is 1 hour.
Tickets will be printed and available for pick up at the ticket booth on the day of the excursion.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding.
Before you join us please reference our new protocols!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 17, 2021 at 11:30 am (Sat)
- Apr 17, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 24, 2021 at 11:30 am (Sat)
- Apr 24, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 25, 2021 at 11:30 am (Sun)
- Apr 25, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 29, 2021 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- Apr 29, 2021 at 12:30 pm (Thu)
2 West Main Street, New Freedom, PA 17349