Intro to Aerial Hoop - June
A fitness and dance class, utilizing the aerial hoop circus apparatus. Held for 4 consecutive Thursdays.
Want to know more about Aerial Hoop?
Aerial Hoop is a circus aerial apparatus, also known as Lyra, that is suspended from industrial grade rigging attached to a reinforced ceiling. Aerial fitness is an airborne fitness that utilizes your body, dance, yoga, and other practices.
These classes are made for you as you are. The most frequent comment I get is “I can’t do pull ups.” As a beginner, you don’t need to. My class is designed to get students of all ages, sizes, and fitness levels started in Aerials. As you continue coming to class, increasing your strength and flexibility, your ability to do different poses and moves also increases.
Aerials is like any other fitness class, you’ll start with something manageable and develop as you go. You might take this class, and decide it’s not for you, and that’s ok.
Try a class to find out.
Don’t sell yourself short, you can do this too.
What to expect in Class
In the Introductory class, you will start learning the fundamental skills to safely use an aerial hoop, including muscle activation, proper hand grips, warming up and stretching out, and progressive conditioning to build your strength. We start with the bar low enough to sit in, to ease in and out.
We are currently only accepting 4 students per class for safety. There is an apparatus for each student to use, spaced over 6 feet apart to adhere to distancing. All equipment is clean and sanitized before and after each class. We request that you have a mask with you.
– Arrive 10 minutes early to give you extra time to change and use the bathroom before class. You are not permitted to join class more than 10 minutes after class starts. This is for your safety. Warm-ups are important!
– Wear comfortable workout clothing, a fitted shirt and leggings works great.
– Bring a water bottle. It’s important to stay hydrated during class.
– Pictures and videos are great, we support showing off your progress. Remember to Tag our session!
Tag @krystalyounglove @stellarfitness1 and/or use #krystalyounglove #stellarfitness in all your social media.
*If you decide to share videos, please remove sound or dub it with music.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 17, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Jun 24, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 1, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Thu)
50 N Northern Way, York, PA 17402
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We are currently only accepting 5 students per class for safety. There is an apparatus for each student to use, spaced over 6 feet apart to adhere to distancing. All equipment is clean and sanitized before and after each class. We request that you have a mask with you.