Click any of the links to jump ahead to your question:
- How do I submit events on York365.com?
- Do I need an account to submit an event?
- I submitted my event but I don't see it on the site.
- How far in advance should I submit my event?
- My event is outside of York County. Can I post it on York365.com?
- What's the difference between a Venue and an Organization?
- What if I don't have an Organization associated with my event?
- How do I contact York365.com with further questions?
1. How do I submit events on York365.com?
Submitting events is free and easy to do. Any individual or organization can submit events. Get started by clicking the "Submit Listing" button in the search box or click here to get started. Please review our Submission Guidelines prior to submitting your listing.
2. Do I need an account to submit an event?
Yes, you need an account to submit an event on York365.com. It’s free and easy! Get started here.
3. I submitted my event but I don’t see it on the site.
York365.com strives to be a comprehensive and accurate online resource for York events. Each event submitted goes through a review process to ensure it is accurate and to maintain consistency with the style of the site. Please allow 2-3 business days for it to appear on the site.
4. How far in advance should I submit my event?
York365.com requires at least 2-3 business days to review and process your event before making it live on the site. To ensure enough time to adequately promote the event, we recommend posting at least two weeks prior to your event. There is no restriction in terms of how far in advance you can post your event.
5. My event is outside of York County. Can I post it on York365.com?
York365.com currently only accepts events held in York County,. The only exception are events associated with partners utilizing a York365.com event widget on their site, in which case the event will only appear on the calendar widget on the partner site, not on the York365.com site. View our complete Regional Guidelines. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further.
6. What's the difference between a Venue and an Organization?
A Venue is a place where an event is held. Venues are not Organizations. Organizations consist of a body of people with a particular purpose, especially a business, society, association, etc., which pursues collective goals, controls its own performance, and has a boundary separating it from its environment.
7. What if I don’t have an Organization associated with my event?
That’s OK, an Organization is not necessary to post an event on York365.com. Just click the "The presenting Organization is not listed here" checkbox when submitting an event.
8. How do I contact York365.com with further questions?
Feel free to email York365.com Staff at support@York365.com or call (717) 812-9255 if you have further questions.