Posting Events on York365.com
York365.com is an online citywide calendar of events featuring comprehensive listings of festivals, exhibits, kids’ activities, performing arts, and much more. Users of York365 can search for events by date, type, even by organization and venue. There are photos, videos, map links, and the ability to add reviews and comments to events.
York365.com gives you and your organization a free marketing tool to reach a broad and diverse audience of both residents and visitors. You can submit your events for free directly on the site.
Submitting Events is easy!
- Log onto York365.com
- Click the blue “Submit a Listing” button in the search box
- Take a moment to read the guidelines if you have not done so before. Click "Next".
- Select your Organization (Org) info from the drop-down menu. If you do not have an Org, or your Org is not listed, click the "The presenting Organization is not listed here" checkbox (and skip to #6).
- If red notifications pop-up, do not worry. If associated events are currently listed on the site, these red notes will show up informing you that there are already events for the organization (this is to prevent you from reentering already posted events). If you do not see your event, click the "The event is not listed here" checkbox and click "Continue to Step 2".
- Type in your event title in the next drop-down box (this is to prevent you from reentering already posted events). If you do not see your event listed, click the "The event is not listed here" checkbox and click "Continue to Step 2".
- Fill out the template with your information and click “Continue to Step 3”
- Add in the individual dates and start times for all appropriate dates. Including the dates/times in this way is important to allow visitors (especially mobile visitors) to search for your event by start time. Once you’ve entered the information, click “Save Dates”.
- Confirm that the date(s) entered is correct and add the individual start times. Also, add any additional information about event times (e.g. the time the doors open) in the “Additional Information” box. Click “Save Times.”
- Preview your listing and make sure the information entered is thorough and accurate. If you need to make an edit, click “Return to Edit”. If everything is correct, click “Submit Listing.” You will then see a confirmation page that tells you your event has been submitted and will be edited and reviewed by our staff shortly.
Note: It is highly recommended to add pictures and/or video to your event listings if you have any. If you have difficulty adding them, either contact us to assist you or simply email them to us and we can add the video and/or images for you.
Each event goes through a review process, so please allow 2-3 business days before the listing appears live on the site. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the event has been posted.
Questions? Email us at support@York365.com