Submission Guidelines for York365.com
York365.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any and all listings or images without prior notification to the event submitter. These guidelines articulate the general parameters by which such information will be considered and accepted or rejected for submission to the website; however, in all instances, the authority to make decisions based on specific circumstances belongs to York365.com.
- Inclusiveness: York365.com listings do not discriminate on the basis of the subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or political point of view.
- Responsibility: York365.com accepts event listings that use images and language up to what would be considered a "PG-13" level.
- Tolerance: York365.com does not accept event listings that feature slurs, epithets, or hateful comments.
- Consideration: Events listed on York365.com are to be open to the public, non-exclusive, community-minded events where the focus lies within the community of York and adheres to these guidelines.
- Location: York365.com currently accepts events held in York County. The only exception to this rule are events associated with partners utilizing a York365.com event widget on their site, in which case the event will only appear on the calendar widget on the partner site, not on the York365.com site. View our complete Regional Guidelines.
- Lead Time: Each submitted event goes through a review process. Once accepted and approved for posting, the event should post within 3-4 business days. We recommend that you submit your event listing at least one week prior to the scheduled occurrence of the event to allow for adequate visibility and promotion.
- Events Images/Video*: Multiple images may be uploaded along with your event listing, as well as video. Make sure the Primary Image is the one you want to be displayed with the title of the event. Images must be in .JPG, .JPEG or .PNG format ONLY, and no larger than 1 megabyte (approx. 700x700 pixels). Depending on the size of your image/video and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes; please be patient. Once received, your image may be formatted for display. By uploading an image/video to York365.com for posting on York365.com, user represents that the material does not infringe any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third-party, and that user has the authority to grant, and does hereby grant, to York365.com a license to use, display, copy, and transfer the image/video for and in connection with the York365.com site.
*Adding a picture/video to your event listing is highly recommended. They make the event page look more interesting! When adding pictures, make sure you read the size restrictions & format instructions, but if you are having problems, email your picture to support@York365.com and we will add it for you.
PLEASE NOTE: York365.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
Email us at support@York365.com